At Goji we’re building the technology to power alternative investments. We believe investments should positively impact society and that everyone should be able to benefit from these opportunities.
We want Goji to be a place where people can do their best work. We’re a close knit team and we give people a high degree of autonomy and we value humility, empathy and curiosity.
The last ten years have seen an explosion of new investment opportunities for UK retail investors. From peer-to-peer, ICOs, equity crowdfunding, private equity and robo advice, retail investors can now access investment opportunities that were previously only available to institutional investors.
All of these investment managers have to build the same set of core capabilities which takes time away from developing what makes their business unique. Goji provides a modular platform that gives managers these capabilities out of the box.
We have raised more than £4 million from investors at seed and series A rounds including fintech VCs Anthemis and AXA Venture Partners.
You would be responsible for working with customers from pre-sales through to go-live to help them make the best use of Goji’s platform. Our customers range from established investment managers to new startups.
You will be passionate about both the sector we serve and Goji’s product and will derive satisfaction from taking the time to understand our customers’ needs and helping them understand how the Goji Platform can help them.
You will have a highly-developed sense of empathy and be expert at building productive relationships across organisations.
Your background as a software developer will mean you can work closely with client’s software development teams to help them integrate with the Goji API.
You will be an expert problem solver and will work with platforms during integration and post go-live to troubleshoot issues.
What you will be working on
You will work as part of the Platform Integrations team and sit alongside the Sales and Product teams.
You will be involved in the sales conversations from day one to help customers understand our platform’s capabilities and how this meets their needs.
As the sales journey proceeds you will be responsible for working with the client to map out how the Goji Platform can work with their existing processes and highlight any gaps.
During integration, you will be the first technical point of call and will provide support in answering any queries.
Once live, you will assist with the ongoing relationship management of the customer and deal with day-to-day technical support queries.
- Explain the capabilities of the Goji Platform to customers during the sales process
- Support the Sales team throughout the sales process
- Produce gap analysis and statement of work during the sales process to identify any work that needs to be done as part of the onboarding
- Provide day-to-day technical support to customers both during integration and post go-live
- Work with the development team to prioritise and schedule work that arises either from technical support or upcoming integrations
- Maintain technical documentation used by customers eg API documentation
Skills and capabilities
- 2+ years’ experience writing Java (or similar) software in a commercial environment
- Highly developed ability to cultivate relationships at all levels of seniority
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to troubleshoot highly technical problems
- Experience in the financial services sector and the ability to quickly grasp regulatory and financial concepts and explain them to others
The application process
We’re keen to make the application process an opportunity for both Goji and the candidate to assess whether this is the right opportunity and to be as efficient as possible. The steps are as follows:
- 30 minute phone interview
- 3 hour face to face interview including a case study presentation, culture interview and skills based interview
What we can offer you
Goji is a close-knit team where we want everyone to thrive and build their career. We know that ultimately we will only be successful as a company if we focus on being successful together, so we place a high value on trust, empathy, humility and delivering together as a team.
We encourage each other to continue our learning and have attended conferences (AWS and muCon) and we hold weekly lunch and learns where we can share and develop new ideas.
- Highly competitive salary plus equity
- Flexible work schedules
- Unlimited holiday policy
- Friday drinks and fortnightly team lunches
- Monthly company socials
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical care and insurance